Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Conversations Between Hot Treadmill Girls and Buff Guys as Imagined by the Average Person in the Gym.

Buff Guy: I'm not even wearing this spaghetti-strap tank top to get looks from those hot girls on the treadmills. I'm wearing it for comfort purposes. I feel so free in it, you know?



Buff Guy 2: No. I have no idea what you are talking about, because I find any clothing to be ridiculously uncomfortable, and I just want to be naked all the time. I want to do curls all the time, naked. I want to do naked curls.



Treadmill Girl 1: Those buff guys are so hott. I say it with 2 t's to emphasize how hot they are and how much sex I want to have with them. Seeing their biceps makes me want to have alot of sex with them. All of the buff men.



Treadmill Girl 2: I love buff men.



Treadmill Girl 3: Buff men are hot and I want to have sex with them.



Treadmill Girl 2: Hey look at that buff guy wearing his shirt. What does it say?



Treadmill Girl 1: I can't read, which makes me attractive to buff guys.



Treadmill Girl 3: I love that buff man because he is wearing a shirt that says, "No, I'm not on steroids, but thanks for asking."



Treadmill Girl 1: That's so cool. I was actually thinking about asking him if he is on 'roids. But now I don't have to, because his shirt answered the question that I never actually asked.



Treadmill Girl 3: That's so sweet of him. I want him to "bench-press" me.



Treadmill Girl 2: I hope the buff men stare at me alot and like the way my butt looks when I run.



Buff Guy 1: I like staring at Treadmill Girl when she runs because I like the way her butt looks. Now watch my bicep when I lift heavy weights. Now watch me grunt.



Buff Guy 2: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHH. Oh....OH YEAH!



Treadmill Girl 3: I love when the men with big muscles lift large weights and grunt loudly so everyone in the gym looks at them and thinks about how much sex they want to have with them. I want to have so much sex with the men with big muscles.



Buff Guy 1: I am going to wipe my sweat off of my brow in front of the mirror to expose my 6-pack so the treadmill girls want to have sex with me.



Treadmill Girl 1: I love when he pulls his spaghetti strap shirt up so I can see his stomach, which I want to have sex with.



Treadmill Girl 2: Oh look, they are lifting heavy weights and grunting! Let's watch.



Treadmill Girls: (Watching attentively.)



Buff Guy 2: I love lifting large amounts of weight. The hot girls at the cardio-machines love it also. AAAAAAAAAAAARRRGGGGH...OH YEAH!



Treadmill Girl 3: I really wish they would flex their muscles and pose in front of the mirror.



Treadmill Girl 2: I wish the buff men would kiss their arm muscles, then blow kisses to themself in the mirror, whilst simultaneously flexing.



Buff Guy 1: Did treadmill girl 2 just say "Whilst?"



Buff Guy 2: (Flexing in the mirror and kissing his bicep.)



Treadmill Girl 1: I hope they go tanning on a frequent basis, then come over here and say things to us, like "Nice Ass," and then give us pointless unsolicited advice on how we have improper form on our lifts, because we are women, and we are incapable of understanding the basic principles of fundamental resistance training.



Treadmill Girl 1&2: (Silence)



Treadmill Girl 1: I apologize for using big words. How unattractive of me. I should go ask that strong man what a "bench-press," is.



Buff Guys: (Saying at the exact same time): I hate girls who can read.



Treadmill Girl 2: I like to stare at this Cosmo mag while I run, because the way the letters are arranged look like puzzles, or a maze, and I like to run my finger through it.



Treadmill Girl 3: I like that too, but not as much as I like thinking about having sex with those hott strong men.



Buff Guy 2: I love when the hot treadmill girls think about having sex with me. The more weight I lift, the more badly they want to have sex with me.



Buff Guy 1: Are you on steiroids?



Treadmill Girl 1: Steiroids are attractive to me. I love steiroids. What's a benchpress?



Buff Guy 2: I'm going to go up to buff guy 3, and punch him and ask him how he's doing. After that, I am going to start humping him, in a mocking fashion, and stick my tongue out to the hot treadmill girls.



Treadmill Girl 3: Is that strong man making a sexual gesture with his hips? Why yes he is. How attractive.



Treadmill Girl 1: When he sticks his tongue out, it makes me fantasize sexually about him having sex with me. Sexually.



Treadmill Girl 2: The only reason I come to the gym is to watch these strong men lift weights. I don't care about my personal fitness. All I want to do is stare at their muscles.



Treadmill Girl 3: I don't find it weird, or off-putting when they blatently stare at our chests bouncing, and start drooling when we begin to sweat. It is my favorite thing that I like the most in the world.



Treadmill Girl 1 and 2: Let's go get a drink of water, and bend over so the muscle men interpret it as a sexual invitation, and hope they say something offensive when we are hydrating our bodies.



Buff Guy 1: Nice ass.



Buff Guy 2: Get some water for those tit-ay's too



(Buff Guy's High Five)



Treadmill Girl 1: Thank you. What is a "Bench-Press?"



Treadmill Girl 2: Will you curl me?



Treadmill Girl 3: My ass is good.

1 comment:

Kenny17 said...

hmm... this is a conversation according to the average person in a gym? i never would have guessed! You mean those treadmill girls aren't on the elliptical machines to tone their quads, calves, and ass? While wearing ugly rainbow 1990s work out clothing that is either rolled up/down, cutt, tied and tightened to be attractive?

It's becoming quite clear to me now.